Auto Techs located in Downingtown, PA performs wheel alignment services. Your wheels may be out of alignment due to the following causes.
- You have hit unavoidable potholes
- Usual road wear
- Run over hard objects such as curbs, large debris in roadway
- Had an auto accident.
Having your wheels properly aligned to vehicle manufacturer specifications will increase the tread wear of your tires, eliminate shaking, pulls, and vibrations caused by bad wheel alignment, and your vehicle will handle much safer on the roadway.
Wheel alignment services include
- Ensure proper placement of weight on all tires and wheel assemblies
- Complete inspection of steering and suspension systems
- Adjustments of wheel angles so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to the other tires
Most manufacturers recommend getting a front end or four wheel alignment at least once a year or after purchasing a set of new tires, having a collision, driving into a large pothole that causes shaking or vibrations while driving, when replacing any suspension or steering parts, if you feel your car pulling to one side or the other when driving, If your steering feels loose or jumpy, if you notice your tires are wearing unevenly or make noise when you make turns.